Skip to content
Get fit, follow a structured training program, compete against other clubs and have lots of fun!
Interested in learning to row? Follow these simple steps to learn more…
- Do you have the necessary level of fitness? Rowing is a physically demanding sport. In order to learn to row safely you must be able to:
- weigh a maximum of 215 pounds for males and 180 pounds for females;
- lift 35 pounds over your head;
- stand unassisted from a seated position; and
- maintain 20 minutes of moderate exercise,
- Determine which program is suitable for you. If you are under 19 and interested in our Juniors program you should call 707-267-7976.
- Adults can join by taking individual sculling lessons at our Adorni Center boathouse. Once certified, you will be given an access code to reserve a boat and to enter the boat and to use the equipment on your own schedule.
- Individual Scullers who are interested in joining the Masters Team practices can discuss with the Coach to join group practices.
- Pay for membership; and
- Attend your first session.