Skip to content
Get fit, follow a structured training program, compete against other clubs and have lots of fun!
Interested in learning to row? Follow these simple steps to learn more…
- Do you have the necessary level of fitness? Rowing is a physically demanding sport. In order to learn to row safely you must be able to:
- weigh a maximum of 215 pounds for males and 180 pounds for females;
- lift 35 pounds over your head;
- stand unassisted from a seated position; and
- maintain 20 minutes of moderate exercise,
- Determine which program is suitable for you. If you are under 19 and interested in our Juniors program you should contact our Junior Coach; all other queries should be directed to our Head Coach;
- Pay for membership; and
- Attend your first session.
Alternatively, in June we host a “Learn to Row Day” with US Rowing. Follow this link to learn more.