Welcome to Junior rowing on the Bay
What is a “Junior” rower?
HBRA’s Junior Rowing team meets throughout the year, and competes in numerous regattas against other young rowers.
- Anyone 12-18 can come join our team
- Junior rowers can join the team throughout the year
- No tryouts
- No experience necessary
- No prior athletic ability necessary
- Those who want to compete will have the opportunity
- Those who do not want to compete can join recreationally.
- You do not need to come to every practice. Minimum of 3 days if you want to compete.
- Ages 14 -18 can compete if they want the extra challenge
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 4 – 6.15 pm
Fall (September – December) and Spring Season (January – May) – $450/season
Summer Season (June 20 – August) – 2 week sessions are $75
Payment plans are available
How to join
Call 707 267-7976 for more information.